As warmer weather rolls around, you may be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Tannersville? Even if your AC unit is newer or was running just fine last year.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never have to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same applies for your AC. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can fail.
Having your equipment checked seasonally by a Speed Air specialist can help spot little issues before they lead to large malfunctions. (And cause your unit to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service intricate internal parts.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate within your equipment can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these issues can cause higher energy use—and a bigger cooling bill!
- It could prolong your system’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and may even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, since you won’t have to replace your equipment as quickly.
- It helps determine little troubles before they become big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will carefully examine pieces and complete a set of cooling performance verifications. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to identify problems before they turn into big problems that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your equipment is ready to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this service, your equipment is open to premature breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A good AC service should include an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll complete:
We’ll inspect the subsequent locations and parts:
- Total equipment order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll finish:
- Put in new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Service Immediately with Speed Air
Now is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Speed Air pros a ring at 800-941-0247 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we arrive at your residence, be sure to check our discount offers for savings on your next service.